Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mission Accomplished

If you read yesterday's post, you'll know that I was in an undisclosed, remote location with a personal mission of obtaining a certain photograph today.  

I knew it might be difficult since I was travelling with companions who did not share my vision and had other priorities today, however, I am happy to announce that the mission was accomplished successfully and no one was inconvenienced in the process.  So without further ado, I give you:


Senor Chang, a.k.a Mr. Chow, a.k.a. Ken Jeong

I was at the Global Gaming Show in Las Vegas (known as G2E to us in the biz) and my company (IGT) just released the new Hangover slot game.  Mr. Jeong was on hand to cut the ribbon to start the show and hung out in our booth to sign autographs and take pictures.  Nice guy!   He was there representing The Hangover, of course, but I was quick to tell him that I was a big fan of Senor Chang!  He laughed and said he has a blast working on that show (Community, of course) and I told him we could tell.

So there you go.  I had a great time and got to travel with some great colleagues.  It was a business attire affair and my feet are KILLING me from walking around the convention center in heels for the last 2 days, but well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Mr. Chow! Senor Chang! That's so so so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!

    Sorry for your feet, but what a nice little adventure!

    ReplyDelete