A few things I'm counting down to:
10. Less than 6 months 'til I'm 43. (Not sure how I feel about that - I should be 35)
9. 43 days until Christmas. ('Tis the season to drink gingerbread lattes!)
8. 34 days until Niece #2 turns 13 and we see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for the SECOND time (at least).
7. About 33 days until I find out if I get raise this year. (Would be so nice, Lord)
6. 13 days until Thanksgiving. (Wow, how can that be already?)
5. 4 days until I've lived in my house 1 year. (and what a year it's been)
4. 7 days until the nieces and I see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for the first time.
3. Less than 7 hours until I need to be awake again. Why am I not in bed? (I sense a New Year's resolution in the making)
2. 3 minutes before this post is past its deadline and I fail NaBloPoMo. (hurry, push post!)
1. Any moment my computer will fail to reboot and will die it's final death.