Friday, November 12, 2010

The Countdown Begins

A few things I'm counting down to:

10.  Less than 6 months 'til I'm 43.  (Not sure how I feel about that - I should be 35)

  9.  43 days until Christmas.  ('Tis the season to drink gingerbread lattes!)

  8.  34 days until Niece #2 turns 13 and we see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for the SECOND time (at least).

  7.  About 33 days until I find out if I get raise this year.  (Would be so nice, Lord)

  6.  13 days until Thanksgiving.  (Wow, how can that be already?)

  5.  4 days until I've lived in my house 1 year.  (and what a year it's been)

  4.  7 days until the nieces and I see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 for the first time.

  3.  Less than 7 hours until I need to be awake again.  Why am I not in bed?  (I sense a New Year's resolution in the making)

  2.  3 minutes before this post is past its deadline and I fail NaBloPoMo. (hurry, push post!)

  1.  Any moment my computer will fail to reboot and will die it's final death.

2 comments:

  1. tick tick tick :)

    great post (and i am so glad that I wasn't the only one close to the wire tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete