Thursday, November 4, 2010

Just in Time

Made it.  With a mere 15 minutes to go.  It's been a long day.  I am sooooooo sooooo sooooo glad we get another hour of sleep this weekend.  I could sure use it.  Feels like from the day we set our clocks forward to the day we turn them back I'm always running late.  My internal clock never seems to adjust to daylight savings time.  How exactly are we saving daylight anyway?  I get up in the dark, I get home in the dark.  And tell me again why we changed it a few years ago?  I dunno, time seems like something that really shouldn't be messed with.

Well that's all I got at this hour.  I'm goin' to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I wondered if you were going to make it. :-) I checked right when I went to bed (11ish) and you still hadn't posted.

    I'm so glad we're turning the clocks back. Not just from an extra hour of sleep standpoint, but I just like it when it gets dark earlier.

    ReplyDelete