- Memoirs of a Geisha - didn't expect to like it since this is a little out of my norm, but I really, really did.
- The Girl With a Dragon Tattoo and The Girl Who Played With Fire - The first one is a good whodunnit (love those). They're a little dark, but good reads.
- The entire Janet Evanovich series (One For the Money, Two For the Dough...it's up to Sizzling Sixteen now) - these are pure fun with really great characters. Excellent vacation reading. This would make the most excellent TV show but they did decide to make a movie out of the first one - comes out next year.
- The Nanny Diaries and Nanny Returns - the first one is way better.
- 10-10-10 by Suzy Welch - this is definitely out of my norm since as a rule I hate self-help-type books, but I was intrigued after hearing about it on the radio. It lays out a very common-sense approach to making tough decisions. It can be used by anyone because it doesn't tell you what you should do, it poses a series of questions in order to help you figure it out for yourself based on your values, your faith. I loaned it to a friend and I'm curious if she read it and what she thought of it.
On deck (courtesy of my Dad): American Assassin by Vince Flynn. Dad says it's a really good intrigue. Sounds intriguing.